Tuesday 14 August 2007

Back in a bit...

Just to let you know that I have just started a Thai Yoga Masssage course and it is quite intense, so my writing will be limited for a couple of weeks. The good news is that you will all benefit eventually - because I need practice. So all those Oz friends - I will need plenty of bodies to practice on.

Adam will still be writing his blog if you're interested. I am never going to catch up to him at this rate. Have you seen how many hits he has?

Has anyone tried out the recipe below?

We went to the Sunday night market at Tha Phae Gate and had a great time exploring. We tried some delicous food. The black bean ice-cream was pretty good. So here are some photos to keep you salivating until the next blog entry. See you soon...










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The experience of dining out at a Thai night market is hard to beat isn't it. Wouldn't quite work in the British climate. That's an industrial quantity of sticky rice!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your healing touch. Just done my back in snorkelling off the Barrier Reef and had an excellent Korean massage in Port Douglas. Been staying up in the Daintree National Park. Beautiful up here. See you soon. Ollie XX

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda, loving your stories and informative writings of the cuisine!! I've been checking weekly, and love hearing what you've been exploring!!!
Hope the course is going well.. Tough work i imagine??
Please let Adam know I'm also reading his blogs and loving (laughing along with) the adventures!! Reminds me so much of my travels in China.. Take care, and enjoy the ride!!! xx Ben Knight.

Anonymous said...

hello Amanda... i always salivate when i read your blog. i can't bear it! am looking forward to you cooking many, many thai meals for me when i see you in Jan. xxx shauna