Tuesday 31 July 2007

Dolphin Friendly



So, our time has come to an end here and I feel very sad because I am going to miss all my new friends at Dolphin. I am going to miss O's mango dacquiris and his card and toothpick tricks. And not to hear Mi's warm friendly greetings each day and cheeky charm is heartbreaking.







Kim and Giet are the owners of the bar at Dolphin, they have created the perfect atmosphere in a magical setting. It feels like home here. I came here to relax, wind down and soak up the sun, sea and fresh air, and I have.






I was going to go on and on about the beautiful wooden salas set back in a tropical garden with a sand floor and all the beautiful statues, textiles, candles, butterflies, toads and geckos too but my words just won't cover it, not even the pictures portray the beauty here. You will just have to come and stay here and see for yourself. A tropical paradise.

No comments: